Bear with me as I make some much needed changes to the layout and overall look of the site, particularly the front page.
Test Front Page
Welcome to Eberron Unlimited! This is intended to be a repository for information regarding Eberron, both official and unofficial. I intend to widely expand upon certain aspects of the world which I love and hold so dear, as Wizards of the Coast has been neglecting it. This will be things like homemade dungeons, shops, items, NPC's, monsters and more all designed with the unique flavor of Eberron in mind. I urge you as readers to contribute as well. I have started work updating the forum for use, so that you may add your own creations to the mix, and host play by post games in the forums.
A secondary goal for this site as well would be to present a somewhat Living world feel to the site, constantly updating it with changes that happen in official Eberron content, such as those presented in the novels. As well, any play by post games that take place in the forums may find that their games have ramifications within the site, thereby affecting the world they play in. If you set up shop in Sharn, expect to see your shop listed and detailed in the main site.
Getting Around the Website
Most everything you will be looking for is covered under Player Options, DM Info and Rules on the sidebar. Also, you will find a lot under the About Eberron drop-down menu on the top bar and Sharn is also a popular choice so it also gets it's own drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Page Discussions: Little known fact, at the bottom of each page is a link to discuss whichever page you're on. This opens up a page discussion page in the forum, in which you can contribute whatever you want, or bring up your beefs. This is a good way to bring to my attention any mistakes, unformatted pages or pages you want me to develop. Feel free to discuss away.
- Ads: I have finally upgraded to wikidot's pro account using cash out of my own pocket. What this means is that I now have ad control on the site and any others I am associated with. So if you do see any malicious links or ads which are suspicious or just right out to lunch, please let me know so I can block the URLs. I don't need ad revenue badly enough to be posting links to scams or spyware/virus riddled sites.
3 September 2011
Well that was fun. Just noticed that links which previously had apostrophes in them, like Otiluke's Resilient Sphere, were broken. The old wiki syntax used to treat an apostrophe as a space, so it would become a hyphen in the address. The new syntax simply ignores the apostrophe, making every one of those old links broken and orphaning a lot of pages. So I ended up spending over 2 hours skimming through spell lists and looking at orphaned pages, trying to sort this out. Way more of a chore than I wanted today. On the bright side, it did bring to my attention a few areas which need development, so I'll be able to work on that.
Went to fanexpo in Toronto last week, hence the lack of significant updates. Met some really awesome people who gave me all kinds of encouragement and ideas regarding my D&D games, writing and especially my new painting hobby. Also joined in on a Shadowrun game at the con; it was my first time being at a con let alone playing a PUG RPG at one and I had a lot of fun. Almost made me want to DM a game of Shadowrun, but I have enough hobbies pulling me apart as it is, although I would love to play in another one.
I would like to get a Play-By-Post game going in the forum at some point, it's pretty dead in there, and has been forever. If anyone stopping through has an interest, I would be more than happy to GM, just drop a line in the forum. You don't even need to be a member of the site to post so you don't have to wait to be accepted or anything.
- Clean up wiki, tie up loose ends
- Fix up Story so Far from Sons of Siberys, close off that campaign.
Angry-Mage Gaming Webring
This is a collection of the various games that I am involved with in some capacity, or wikis that I run.
- Age of Ascension - See below
- Pathfinder Game - Our Pathfinder game, a run through of the Second Darkness AP
- Ultimate Mutants of Gagetown - Our Mutants & Masterminds campaign, a mix of the M&M rules by Green Ronin and D&D.
- Angry-Mage Games - My video game development wiki, current project is an RPG made using RPG Maker VX.
- Noble Beast Wars - Our Noble Wild game
- Star Wars Episode 3 2/3 - Our Star Wars RPG game
- My DeviantArt Page - Where I'm hosting my very-amateur art. Be gentle.
- Insomniac Ramblings - Not really a gaming site, just a rant-blog.
- Barakus - Elcaleeb's site, host to several games
Minecraft Game - Caleb's Server
Afghanistan Campaign/ Age of Ascension
While I was overseas this wiki was used to house a homebrew campaign which I tentatively named World in Conflict. Old Campaign Information The campaign was cut short with the tragic death of one of our players, Sgt. Scott Stream, when his vehicle struck an Improvised Explosive Device. I have been elaborating on the setting in his honor at Age of Ascension, and started moving the material over to that site. I will be leaving what was already on this page here, in case anybody is interested, but I will be restructuring the site and seperating it from the main eberron content for ease of use. Age of Ascension is becoming my own personal campaign setting and is used as a setting for the video game I am developing at Angry-Mage Games as well as being a tie-in to numerous other projects.